Structural engineering certification for brick wall with brick piers commonly used in residential applications. In order to comply with the Residential Design Codes the type of fencing is permitted in the front setback area. Dimensions are as follows:
- Total height of 1.8m to fence and infill panels;
- Piers spaced at maximum 2.4m centre to centre;
- Maximum 1.2m solid walls;
- All fencing above 1.2m must be visually permeable above 1.2m in height above natural ground level.
Brick screen wall with brick piers
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.